Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All I Wanna do is Blog



Imagine some catchy 80s tune when you read the title.

Maybe this whole blog thing was a bad idea. I never realized how much I relied on technology until recently. With the popular of Facebook, Twitter, and Blogging, I have really joined the band wagon. They are all advertised as being ways to connect with people. Yes I think these new technologies are great, but I've started to become dependent on them. Its been over a full day since I started this blog and I've already posted 7-8 times, and started a few others that will not see the day of light. Every time I get to the computer I can't wait to see if I have any new followers.

I know that as part of our class assignment we had to create a website, blog, or a combination of the two, but now that I have started I know that I'm probably going to continue with the upkeep of this blog. I just hope those who follow enjoy what I have to say and will continue following for years to come.

This Blog has sucked me in. I'd rather be blogging than doing the work I need to do. I have a serious lack of motivation right now. I guess being a Senior in your final quarter of College will do that you. I really need a good swift kick to the butt to get me through these last few weeks!

P.S. I'm getting my edited photographs from my photographer tonight! Super Excited to see what he did to my photos, maybe that is the motivation I need to get my butt in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment