Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Florida or Chicago?!

So, I've had a lot on my mind recently. I've been trying to get through finals and figure out what to do with myself after graduation. I have currently made plans to head back home and work for Allison Schiller Designs, as well as participate in Summer craft shows. The other day, I was approached by the head of the department and she recommended me for a bench jewelers position for Spectore, in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Now this sounds like a great opportunity. I'm torn as to what to do in this situation. Part of me is really excited, I'm thrilled that I was recommended to begin with, and this would be a great learning opportunity and experience. However, I'm not sure if I'm ready to make the big leap and move to a new state. I was hoping to spend time with my family this Summer and explore the city of Chicago. I guess I just need to start making a list of the pros and cons and figure it out. Hopefully I will make the right decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment