Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 1 Cont.

Okay so Day 1: Start small and create something that fits in your palm, using materials in your immediate vicinity.
So, here is what I created today. I don't know why I've been upset with rats lately but I have. Here are a few simple pendants and earrings that I made today following the guidelines from my new creativity journal "A Daily Creativity Journal 365: Make Something EveryDay and Change Your Life" By Noah Scalin. This is exactly what I needed to guide me back to creativity. I know my current creations are pretty simpel, but I have the tendency to over think designs and concepts and then I never get anything done, so sometimes simple is better. I have also started some keum boo pendants, once finished I will post them here and will be starting an etsy site soon, yay, for getting my life back together. Ha. I'm starting to feel good and am getting all sorts of jewelry ideas, so hopefully soon there will be lots more to come! Yay for Day 1!





No comments:

Post a Comment