Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 2

Okay, so I haven't created anything today. I'm starting to learn that its not so much as following everything in this book, they are more like guidelines, but to actually get motivated to create something once a day. I can however post something that I finished this morning. I think for awhile you are going to be seeing a lot of similar creations, but I am also going to do my best to do others as well. So, here is what I finished up this morning, It is fine silver with a 23k gold keum boo rat, as well as a cleaver/butcher knife. I will have bunnies with guns soon too, maybe sheep with shears? The good thing is I have a lot of ideas right now, just have to find the motivation and time to do it all. Maybe a change of environment is in need? Okay, I shall post later.

]

No comments:

Post a Comment