Sunday, December 12, 2010




Okay, so my earlier blog post was a little depressing, so, I decided to post something inspirational! Like I said earlier I made a trip to Borders today! As well as Half Priced books, which by the way is a great store! I needed a pick me up and I found some great books! I found some new books on the ocean and new jewelry books which I'm really really excited about. The book that I'm most looking forward in reading/actively participating in, is the book in the middle of the jewelry books/ocean posts. It is a journal in which you do a craft a day. Or should i say a craft for 365 days... I have a feeling that I might not be able to do it everyday... But anyways, I hope to follow this journal and see what jewelry and or craft by using the helpful tips and guidelines the book lays out for me! I will then post my lovely crafts on this blog so that all my lovely followers or lack of followers will be able to see a glimpse into my creative process. I can't tell you how excited I was when I found this book on the shelf! Get ready to get creative!!!!


The second sets of books I've posted are travel books, clearly. My family is planning a trip in the summer and i get the lucky job of job of planning said trip. I also hope that maybe I will be able to move to one of these lovely places at least for a little while. I have to the urge to travel and the need for new environments. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment